Sunday, August 19, 2007


Yepyep! i got a new haircut on 8 Aug by kaiwei...went to his house at bedok...such a long journey...anyway, it turn out great...of cos, since he is the hair stylist fer Superband Soul.
Pic on your left is before haircut...on the right is after haircut...
Ya, i love the way he style my hair...cool mann? right? lol
but my dad still think i DIDNT cut my hair!! Fer my parents, they will consider you have cut ur hair when you cut them real short...TSK!!! i did cut my hair la!!

Ok...i know this pic might look like quilquil...but hey, i am not trying to mimic him or wad ok!! its just so happened that the pose and angle of this photo look like him!!! and i only realised after i saw the pic...


anyway, on sat i have sci class...but was very sian...and i was like thinking if the teacher got something on then class cancel...wont it be great??? and it was rainy so my evil mind thought of maybe he will meet a car accident...and guess wad? when i get into the class the supervisor told us that our teacher indeed met a car accident and its seems to be serious...my reaction was wadthe?? too freaky...
and yst, sunday had math class...and there this red shirt woman waving to us...prem was asking me whether i know her but i didnt see her at all...so i remind him its 7 month now...and he was like oh ya...but the lady turn out to be sebast friend...haha...and dad won another television...and AH! this time is fer my room!!! so i am saving money to buy a dvd recorder...YEP!!!
okla...so long nv update my blog so must update long one but erm want to slp soon...didnt update because internet was down and the cause is because of the cable...so now my uncle fixed it and now both my new and old come have internet le...and it amazing fast (its always like that first then slowly will become slow...) and my uncle seems to reformat my com? i mean reformat half?? cos i seems to lost alot of my program...ARGH!! have to dl them again...
anyway, i wanted to write about my feeling but its getting late...so will update abt my feeling that i felt this few days tml...yea...