Monday, June 30, 2008

I have so many things to blog about!!
In fact, I wanted to blog in my last entry
But I realised that my last entry is full of stuffs already
Hence, I decided to blog in the next entry which is this one!!

I daresay I have grown up!!
No, I dont meant physically...
I meant mentally!


Photobucket

*Of course, I DO grow physically haha

I understand very well that I am someone who always mind what others think of me.
(I know I am still like this now but seriously, last time was worse than the present me)

Last time, there this friend of mine birthday and the person was telling me to get a present
and I just get one the next day.
Now I realised because maybe I worried the person will think I am stingy or what.
Its kinda silly and dumb of me, come to think of it.

Photobucket

Also, I dont know how to reject!
As in, I just dont know how to reject people!!
Let say there this survey call, even though I dont like it but I just continue to listen to the surveyor talk finish!! very dumb right?
When you can just reject and hung the phone!
But I just dont know how!!


Photobucket

Ironically, I know how to reject when it comes to donation!
-______-"

BUT!! I AM NOT LIKE THIS ANYMORE!! HAHAA!!
(or at least I hope...)

The way I am blogging now improved since the time I first started blogging.
My old entries were all full of long passage of rantings
Its very annoying when I look back..
Feel like deleting them but still I hold back because I want to keep them as memories
The proof of "Grown up"

Speaking of blogging, one thing that annoyed me is that
some of my friends...

JUST SEE THE PICTURES AND DIDNT READ THE WORDS I POSTED!!

Yes, its very annoying to me!!
I know you all will be saying,

"C'mon! you dont blog for the sake of letting people read but for the sake of yourself!"

IF YOU SAY I BLOG JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MYSELF THEN I MIGHT AS WELL GET A DAIRY WITH A LOCKET!!

But no, I blog because I want to let my friends know how I am doing!
Just like why I read my friend's blog because I want to know how they are doing!!

I just get very annoyed!!!
Its not like I am forcing my friends to read my blog or ask them to read my blog when they are busy.
I only hope that my friends can read my blog during their free time and read word by word or just understand what I am posting.

But telling me that you only see pictures in my blog and then close the window
Its like "WALAUUUUU!!!" to me!!

So friends! After reading this post, I hope you all bloody well dont do this again!
Bloody well read my post word by word! Muawahahahahah

Anyway,

Recently, one of my friend was telling me her relationship problem
and somehow its occured to me that I was the same situation like her last year.

But I am glad that I have no such worries now! ha



My bangs is long now! and its very irritating!
If I were to comb my hair and make them side-parting..
It will be very ugly!!

But I am broke now!! I cant get a haircut!!
Unless I go those barber to cut hair lah!
My hair color now are abit of little violet and golden brown!

But on closer look, you will find that the brown is more of cockroach-wing brown!
Dont understand what the hell is cockroach-wing-brown?

Here!


Photobucket

Ya! Ya! Ya! You can laugh all you want!!
I dont give a damn!!

I am addicted to K music now!
Recently, he covered Minnie Riperton's Lovin' You
So you will see me screaming "LOVIN YOUUUU!!" at the top of my voice randomly!
lalalalala!~

Any suggestion for places in orchard where I can eat, study, use laptop and there a plug!?
This week have to meet with Jiahao and Thiam Yue for projects!
I want to go Orchard for the project so I can collect back my phone!
So any suggestions?

Ok! I have to go now!! Its 4:23am now!!
Bye bye!