525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear.
525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee.
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
Oh my god!! I am so into this song right now!! I dont really listen to english songs often. But I must say I do love those old old english songs. K music seriously influence me. Haha
Anyway, last thurday my classmates and I went to Clementi for prata. The prata sold there was very expensive to be honest. But I must say, they do have many kinds of weird combination of pratas I never seen before. For instance, Thiam Yue had Maggie Prata and Jian Zhong ordered Chip Chop Prata.
After the meal, we start to talk about the first day of school and how we think of each other, first impression and stuff and how the friendship begin.
All of them said that their first impression of me was noisy, irritating and loud. Lol
Wow, memories leh!!
***
Yesterday I wore shorts to school and my friends was telling me how unglam and old school I looked like. Even Candice was totally shock when she saw me. She waited for me and took same train back to home together with my classmates.
During work, my supervisor asked me to take down all the primary 6 maths assessment book down from the shelfs but after that he asked me to put them back because he realised there not need to bring them down.
you know what not? I ALREADY TOOK THEM DOWN LE LEH!! THEN NOW HE ASK ME TO PUT THEM BACK!!! So I told him, No! I am not going to put back, you want you go put back!!
So in the end, he have to put them back himself. Lol, I kinda take my supervisor for granted!! I told him if there any best supervisor award, I will surely vote for him. Lol
After work, I took my Jay Chou board back home that Steven promised me and we took lots of pictures!!
Wei Ming and I were crazy as we took pictures with the Jay Chou board at the MRT station.
Haha, envy me not?
I am going KTV on monday!!! To celebrate Candice birthday!!
bye bye





