Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BANGS BANGS BANGS!!!

BANGS BANGS BANGS!!!

I cant really remembered when was it. But one of the day, Wei Ming came to my house to do his blog. However, my internet was down for dont know what sai reasons.

Hence, we decided to play around with photoshop. We play and play and play until suddenly we starts to photoshop ourselves and our friend's hair.

you know what we do to the hairs?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Photobucket

BANGS LOR!!! you know you love bangs!!

And look how cute Mei Teng is with her bangs!! kawaii neh!! LOL!! We showed to Mei Teng and she was like ARGH!!!!

In the end, the three of us had decided that we will go cut bangs together one day!! =)

You all dont like bangs meh?? Come, I show you how nice bangs can be!!

Photobucket

SEE!! BANGS ARE SOOO COOL!! BANGS THE TREND I TELL YOUUUUU!!!

BYEEEEEEEE!!

P.S: the year is coming to an end. Xmas is on the way!! =)

P.S.2: I need to change my blogskin!!