BUT NOW I AM BACK FOR UPDATES!! YOU can go make a cup of milo while waiting for my photos to load!! and with that, happy reading!! dont forget to comment hor!!
I had new hair dye but the colour wasnt that obvious! Its mahogany red!! And now when I take picture, most of the time my hair appear to be black!!
Last saturday, Cloud and Sky looked for me during work and we dined at the newly open Pasta Mania! I had Baked Rice. =)
This is not MY baked rice! The staff actually mixed up mine with Cloud's
Soup of the day --Too Tomatoe-ly Orange Soup
Work was fun because most of the staff were trying out my new spec!! Joel even thought of getting one too!! ITS BIG BIG SPEC TREND IN SUNPLAZA POPULAR!! HAHA
Yesterday, I had Yun Cha buffet with my colleague and it was fun and enjoyable! We were laughing like mad and gossiping!!
Yun Cha @ Chinatown
I am happy yesterday because....
I am wearing Mr.Happy Tee!! =D
The food there was attracting and fantastic!! I just simply eat whatever food that is on the table even prawn!! Must try mah!! If not pay $20 then this dont eat that dont eat very "bohua" leh!!
I simply loves the Mango Prawn Roll!! Its damn nice ok!!! I ate like 5 of it??
Look at the fillings!! Mango and prawn!!
*Knn!! Now I am hungry while looking at these pictures!
Guess what is the green sauce?!!
Its ginger!! Steven lied to me and told me its kaya and so I was like happily eating when Wei Ming said its ginger!! yucks!!!
WHY IS IT THAT THEIR GINGER COLOUR LOOK LIKE KAYA COLOUR DE ARZ?
Another food that I love was the cripsy and crunchy Egg tarts!! Its damn nice lah ok!! So small and cute!!!
I have egg-tarts-eyes!!
yum!! yum!!
See!! Even Tong Hoon and Sammi also enjoy eating the tarts!!
One thing that was dissapointing was the tea because afteraward it will taste like plain water!!
"Eh it taste like water liao leh!!"
Again, we had fun with my spectacle!! Haha! We were playing with it, taking pictures each and everyone with the spectacle!!
ARENT THEY FUNNY AND CUTE??
But I think I still looks better than them!! wahahahah
After a full meal, we decided to do some exercise and thats photo-session!!
With Steven
With Wei Ming
With Candice
Ohh! Wei Ming and Candice were saying that I dont know how to smile and its very ugly lor!! Aiya I do agree lah and they were telling me to go home practice. -.-
So maybe I shall smile like this next time!! My sexy smile!! =)
Last but not least, group photo!!
Ok!! I have to go orh orh liao!! Now the time is 4am which means I only have freaking five hours to sleep nia before I woke up again and go for work!!
BYEEEEEEEE!!! I will be back soon again because there two Christmas party this week!! One of them is Popular Party and the other, Nuffnang Christmas Costume Party @DXO this saturday!!! Damn excited about it!!!

























