Ever imagine yourself inside the story you are reading? I know when one is reading a storybook, they will imagine the story scene of the storybook based on the description they read. Well, that's what I did when I read a storybook!!
My last storybook will be Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Mayer. Err, no last storybook read should be Beedle The Bard.
Anyhow, I am looking for new storybook to read and then, INKHEART came! But I can only read the book during my work time because I have no budget to buy the book!! INKHEART, INKSPELL, INKDEATH... = (
But then, the movie for INKHEART is coming to theatre soon!! Which I think its a must watch movie based on the trailer I watched!! Simply fascinating leh!!
Dont believe me? Watch the trailer lor!!
So, ever thought of the storybook you would love to be trapped in?
Well, for me I think...
The storybook I would love to be trapped in will be...
HARRY POTTER!!!
With so many magical stuff and creatures surround you, how can one not want to be part of this magical world? well, minus away those bad guys lah...
I still remembered the first time I read Order of Phoenix and I was like turning crazy over it! I ever imagine/daydream if I were to attend a magical school and meeting all sort of beautiful creatures you read about in Harry Potter during my geography class!! *poor miss sharifah*
And if I were to choose a character I want to be inside Harry Potter, of course I want to be HARRY POTTER HIMSELF!!
See see!!
Dont cha think that I look great with a wand? LOL
Then I will stab my wand at Voldermort nose and whoo hoo, end of the story and I can enjoy myself in the magical world!! GOOD IDEA HOR??
Okay, so Catch Inkheart in cinemas from 22 January 2009
PS: btw, I am reading the last Harry Potter book which I bought for $10 only!! Damn worth it!!
