Seriously, Internet down is the last thing I want it to happen again! Yes, my Internet was down and I couldnt access to any Internet unless I am in school and I couldnt check my emails and now all of them are useless now!
And I totally have no mood to blog but now I will just update on Singapore River Festival Event which was dated back few months! Yes, I only recently just got hold of the photos taken by Carol's Friend. (now you see I really need a camera right!!!)
I was invited to Singapore River Festivals by one of the Nuffies, Huiwen and I found out later that only those bloggers who attended the Flash Mob @ Orchard Road previously will be invited to this private party.
But I didnt went for the flash mob leh!! Haha, thats somehow make me special and I shall be honour right? RIGHT??!! Oie! You all better dont come and comment saying you didnt go for flash mob but also was invited by one of the nuffies hor! Haha
Okay, Huiwen told me I can bring as many friend as I can, so I asked Zhi Cong, Audric, Carol and erm, 4 of her friends to join the fun.
I am sorry because I really couldnt remember the details, I just know that we toured around and watching performances but believe me, we didnt watch it because it was blocked by other bloggers and it was far away from us too! The weather was very stuffy and humid too!
Damn, I shouldnt really take so long to blog now I really cant remember what I did there and what really happened sia!! Oh! I am suppose to be in Pink Group but dont know what and why, I joined the Purple Group. Our IC was Eileen and Elaine. The two Es. :)
So much of talking, let me show you all the photos taken!

A group photo first before we start our tour.

The first performance was Acrobatic but like I said earlier, it was too far from our view. But you can take a look at these nicly taken acrobatic pictures taken b one of the photographer that day.






Credit: Michael Yip


On our way to the next performance.
I was kinda lost as I was busying looking around and talking. Haha, it was fun actually but the stuffy weather just have to spoilt the fun!


Group photos with our ICs
After that, we moved to our next destination which is to take a tour around Singapore River on the Duck Boat (Actually, I think its River Taxi...)
Guess what? The tour guide of our ride look so much like Miss Sharifah! The way she speak and her action just look so much like her! Carol and I was like discussing about it. Haha!




And lastly, our Tour Guide who just could be Miss Sharifah twin sister! Haha

LOOK LIKE HER RIGHT???!!
I know I did a bad job on this event post but I hope you all have something to read about. :)
Thanks Huiwen for inviting me! :)
Oh ya, We saw Terrance Cao (If thats how you spell) and took a picture with him. We must be mad cause the moment we see someone famous, we want to go and take picture! Siao anot!! HAHAH!!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot! There is actually a pyjamas party after the ride. But we didnt go as we went to meeet Mei Teng and co for some chilling session!