Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Project Painting.

Hi guys! Do you all miss my blog updates? I bet all of you did! Dont care! Haha! Anyway lah, I shall update on the Project Painting I did with Ultimate Challange few weeks back! So you all can have something meaningful to read about. :)

As mentioned in my previous entry, I went to do some volunteer work at Hougang. We are painting a mural for this non profitable student care center

It's quite fun as I get to meet new people over there, all of them are very nice like me. (muawahhaahah!)

Actually, before I start I was kinda worried that I will ruin the mural because it's been years I paint something, not to mention on a wall somemore!!

Of course will scare de lah! Imagine I screwed the painting! But it turns out pretty good and I actually painted it smoothly. The only annoying thing is that the place very de stuffy sia!! There is hardly any wind at all!

Okay lah, I shall just show you all the process of the painting now! Proudly taken by Jun Wu/Ler Tong/Tong. (yeah yeah yeah, he sibei many names lor!)

Photobucket


This lady here is the one who designed and draw the drawing onto the wall. Sorry, I forgot about her name. (If you happened to read this, youc an drop me a comment and tell me your name. [:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Enough viewing the pictures? Okay then, back to lim bei story telling! :)

Haha! I was looking through the pictures and I realised I sibei look like an ah beng when I am painting lor! Really!! So ah beng look alike till I dont want to post them here sia!!

Photobucket
Thats lim bei!

Photobucket
Paint Brushes! Where's the picture of the paints?

During noon time, there is this group of china exchange program students who came to help out the painting too. I had a few chat with some of them and found out they are taking O Level this years. Okay, sibei random....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Quite a number of people came to help out but we are not able to paint finish the art work so a few of them came on the next day to continue the work. I came for like Two Sunday and help out. On the second one, I bought Nova along.

Photobucket
Me think me got sexy back.


I shall quote this:

"Are you eager to perform community service but unsure of how to go about doing it? Are you unwilling or afraid to commit long term to a charitable organization? Or are you just looking to do something meaningful?"

CLICK HERETHEN!

PS 1: I actually wanted to blog about the shopping yesterday I had with Hao and Ty. We went to ION and ate some random bun/muffins or whatever you called that at one of the ION seats.

PS 2: I shall update on the Care Center Open House when I got the pictures. :)

PS 3: Ya I know, very mafan! Always have to wait for people upload the pictures then can blog. I also dont want like that! You all buy me one camera lor!! Haha