
Wheehehe 8hours of sleep is shiokkk :D Thanks to those who dropped by! YAY LOVE YOU ALL! Ahhh my meals've been super unhealthy these days. I think I'm addicted to the Kokocrunch Mcflurry! :D
Work's the same old boring routine, just that there was a shoplifting case just before we closed the shop. :/ Sigh. In the end I agreed to work because A said to leave the decision up to me. See you next saturday then :( I hate to be reminded that I'll only get to see you next weekend + you'll be away from the following weekend onwards....
I WILL PAMPER MYSELF BY HAVING RETAIL THERAPIES WHEN I'VE GOT THE MOOLAH :D
Work's the same old boring routine, just that there was a shoplifting case just before we closed the shop. :/ Sigh. In the end I agreed to work because A said to leave the decision up to me. See you next saturday then :( I hate to be reminded that I'll only get to see you next weekend + you'll be away from the following weekend onwards....
I WILL PAMPER MYSELF BY HAVING RETAIL THERAPIES WHEN I'VE GOT THE MOOLAH :D
On a side note.. Weijin is back! MISS HER MUCH! :D