Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just know that you're not in this thing alone


The weather was very nice today :)

Was raining the whole day so I wasnt able to go out when I wanted to. :(

Hope everyone's doing fine, hope everyone is enjoying their last 10days of year 2009, hope guys don't cheat on their girls, hope girls won't cry over worthless guys, hope all the quarrels will stop and the rainbows will appear.... Ahh this is not making sense already. ANYWAY, hope everything will be okay. :)

Maybe some people don't deserve your help, maybe they just think for themselves and no one else. Maybe some guys are just bound to cheat for all their lives, maybe some people just enjoy taking nature for granted. Maybe..

I know days are not doing good for a handful out there but.. us outsiders could only stay and watch, listen and hear you rant. Ultimately, you're the one who makes the final decision. :/



Okay on a side note.. I dont know when was the last time I met bf, but I'm glad to see him tomorrow!!! :D