Trip down to town yesterday with Jh & Ty was awesome. Accompanied Jh to MOM around 1.30pm to settle some issue first before meeting Ty at Bugis. But both Jh and I was late. So Ty waited for us for at least half an hour. (But still, he is the record holder of being late for 2hours!)
INITIALLY plan was to shop at Haji Lane since all of us have never been to there. So, when we reached Bugis Station, I was asking how to get to Haji Lane but none of us know how and then both of them decided not to head over there and they were telling me there is nothing to shop there!
A helpful passer-by suddenly talk to us and AGREED with Ty and Jh that there is really nothing to shop in Haji Lane. In the end, decided not to go Haji Lane. -pout-
Only shopped Bugis Junction for a while before we head to Town.
First stop, ION Orchard.
Shopping starts the moment we step into TOPMAN. Ty got a postman-lookalike bag for $119. The bag look really nice but I agree with Ty that it somehow will look kinda weird when you put heavy stuff inside because the bag does not have a supporting base in it.
I should have taken a picture of it and post it here. Now I realised this post is getting boring with chunks of words. Aiya, you all bear with it okayyyyyyyy?!
I am actually looking for pale blue Demin Jeans but just couldnt find anywhere! Anyone know where I can get it cheap?
I didnt get anything from Topman so we shopped around and then Jh told us there is a shop selling designed tee for $20 only.
So we went to hunt for the shop and manage to find it. The shop, T-Bar which is located at ION Orchard, Basement 2 (#B2-27) have unique designed print tees.

^Click for the website.
Just googled about T Bar and found out that design tee are from Australia! If you are looking for some unique or any cool design tee, you might want to check it out!
Next stop was Heeran. Shopped around Fresh Imp, Fourskin and 310 Woodland (The Red Indian Shop, named by Ty) Nothing much to shop there because many of the shops there were closed down. Why ah?
It was dinner time, and the three of us have no ideas what to eat. We were standing outside Heeran, thinking places to dine and I don't know why and how...
All of the sudden, we start to sing Pokemon Original Theme Song; "I want to be the very best~" and then Ty pointed out that the Japanese version is better which I totally agree! But Jh don't know which one was it...
So for the benifit of Jh and anyone who don't know...
sooo nostalgic...
I think I know why we suddenly sing the song. Because I was wearing the Pokemon Tee-shirt; Gotta Catch em' ALL!
ANYHOW! We headed off to Cineleisure because we remembered that Praise recently opened a new outlet there, just beside Fred Perry. So we went there to shop and both Jh and I got one printed tee. (again!)
Praise also sells awesome printed tee and I really like the colour scheme of the design.

We didnt shop in 313 or Orchard Central because we felt there is nothing to shop there. (perhaps somebody can prove us wrong? XD)
Shall throw in some camwhore pictures we took so this post wont be so boring!


^ Kinda remind me of this photo which we took last year.

We were still brainstorming on where to go for our dinner and then I suggested ASTONs and the nearest one is at Grand Cathay. Walked to there and I start to realised this is my first longest shopping trip of the year.
Did some more shopping when we reached Grand Cathay. As usual, the queue for Astons is long and I think we waited for about half an hour?
But still, very worthwhile! The price is reasonable and the food there is delicious! If you have never been there before, I recommend you all try Chargrill Chicken and you can add on two more side dishes! :)
More cam-whore pictueres! People who cam-whore have high self-esteems - Amanda Val Ng


Taken by me and I really like this picture. Asked Jh to take one for me but hor, its was a failed shot! :(

After dinner, we still don't want to go home! So I suggested HTHT.
HTHT - Heart To Heart Talk.
Slacked around at Plaza Singapura until 11pm plus. Chatted alot of random stuff and gossips too!
Random shots.


Okay! Ending now! ;)