Monday, January 4, 2010

"Oh hi Australia". The Citizen Kane of bad movies opens in Melbourne this February

I could not be more excited right now. Starting February 6th, Tommy Wiseau's cult film The Room will be playing at the Nova Cinema in Carlton. Those of you not familiar with this film have missed out on one of lifes greatest pleasures; The Room is one of if not the worst movie ever made...and by god is it good. Regular readers will know about my undying love for this film; myself and two members of the LAMB even recorded a full podcast episode on it.

The Nova website is a little unclear as to when the film is playing; as far as I can tell there will be at least four screenings on the 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th of February. But I'll be sure to post more information about it as soon as it becomes available.

In the mean time enjoy one of the films best scenes below, and check out my full length review here.