Teaching tuition can be fun yet challenging at the same time. You've to know how to handle the kids (if they're difficult ones) and being able to stand their guailan-ness because kids nowadays are... tsktsktsk.
Past two days were work (@5am wth), beehoon for lunch, afternoon nap for hours, rushing for tuition like mad woman blablablablabla.
This morning, I met Bf at Hougang and had breakfast before going City Square Mall for work. We were like zombies man, seriously who would wake up at 5am just for work?! :( And the things I got assigned to today were like... HELL. Thank God everything ended at 12 hehez. We rewarded ourselves by having Seoul Garden (Y)
What's next? Had hours and hours of sleep at his house and by the time we're awake, 8pm already wheee. Ended our day with a nice dinner at Buangkok. Home sweeeeeet home by vroomvroom! (L)
Tomorrow is gonna be a me-day :( Buy a new scheduler and attend the job briefing at 3pm, then for tuition at 5. At least I don't have a boring life but this is freaking tiring I swear :(
GOOD LUCK TO AH HUEI AHHHHH :D