Monday, September 27, 2010

Gorgeous You Party + AHM

Continued from my last post. I rushed down to Serene's 21st birthday party located at Downtown East.


Arrived! Yeah! THAT is army boots you are seeing! Got many stares by people on the way there. I tell you why I wore them in later part!


Me and Meiteng decorating the balloons.

*OKAY LAH! I didn't help out actually! Just stare stare only! Lol!


With birthday girl, Serene


Me and Audric.


Taken from his iphone 4.


With Audric again! Love this random effect!


With the fucker Yong Quan. Suddenly realised he like to swear a lot!

Both Audric and Yong Quan turn's to go army! So must post their photos with hair as much as possible! Waahaha!


The un-gentleman guys! Because of us took the seats while the girls standing eating their food. HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Random, my cute watch!


Her birthday cake which I didn't get to eat as I was rushing to go another place and I totally forgot about it! Wonder the cake nice a not? See like very nice like that leh! Nice a not ah? Serene!?

Group photo time


The royals


The guys


Crappy audric and me!


Guo wei was there too! Showing off his silver camera! hahaha! His camera got this piglet thingy, so as to capture small kids attention to look at the camera when taking pictures. Damn cute!


The pig pig!


After the birthday song, I have to change my outfit to army uniform as I had Army Half Marathon the next day but I have to be there at 11Pm! Totally burn my weekend!

That is why I wore my army boots that day! Oh! Mei teng did took a picture of me in army uniform but I shall not post it up since I find it not appropriate as I still have my random accessories on me! I totally forgot to take them off, luckily Soon Guan reminded me if not I die sia!

Rushing like crazy guy on that day!

Okay! Happy 21st birthday Serene! Hope you enjoyed that day!



By the way ah! Why you never announce the best dress award ah?

***


Nothing much to really blog about it but I just show you some pictures I took there!


Wei Lie, one of my good friend I make in army. He is really really a very nice guy loh! Totally! I have never met someone like him so socialble and friendly and nice! Even bad guys he also befriend with! *coughcoughcough*

Does he look like Soon Guan?


My ex-section mates!

Show you all some "interesting" people in my company...


My boyfriend! <3 Just play any indian music and he will dance indian dance for you! Damn funny!


Mok Pema! Uhhh...


He is a happy boy that day! HAHAHA!

Got myself free time and went to visit Marina Sands shopping mall. That place totally don't look like Singapore! All the branded shops inside!




The first runner!

Okay bye! Shall update soon! :D