Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SAM_0796

Into the third week of SIP already, beginning to love the workplace and the people I'm working with, especially with @SiewYinL when I have breakfast with her every morning and for lunch occasionally. I think by the end of everything, I'll miss working this job despite complaining about it every now and then. This is life isn't it? 

My life's been evolving around SIP and nothing else. Every night when I'm home, I can't wait to laze on my bed and dozed off soon after. This kinda lifestyle have deprived me of hanging out with my loved ones though I really wish to see them from time to time. I even missed the dinner with Zt&co last saturday. I miss everyone, really.

When being asked upon my priorities in life, I don't deny that I'm selfish in a way such that I position career and studies before anything else. I don't know since when I'm starting to have this mindset but I hope it won't kill myself one day. I hate studying, but there's nothing else we can rely on without that piece of certificate in today's society, isn't it? I wish.. my boyfriend to be as understanding as I want him to - because I won't wanna forgo any one of my loved ones just because of what I want to pursue in the future. 24hours a day is not enough to me now for I don't know why. For now, I find it so difficult to work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, surfing net to catch up with my friends online, chatting on the phone w/ loved ones, or even meeting up for dinners as and when I want to. :(