Sunday, October 3, 2010

POP LOH!

Opps! I am two days late to update my Passing Out Parade Post. But nevertheless, here it is!

POP LOH!

It's incredible that I am already a 4-months old soldier already! Am now a Private *BEAM*

4 months in the army, I had learnt a lot of stuffs and endure all kind of shits! Can't believe I can actually complete 24KM Route March. Hhahaha! One of my army friend always said that my endurance level is very good and I guess I have to admit that fact! *Oie! I can tahan push up position longer than those fit guys hor!*

Very happy that my whole family was able to attend my POP and here is some photos taken on that day! Errr...I don't know how but the photos aren't really nicely taken...

Photobucket
One of the performance on that day. Showing the parents the physical trainings that we did during our Basic Military Training aka BMT.

And THIS is one of the better taken photo of me by my Dad during the parade.

Photobucket
Ya! Go ahead and laugh!

Took photos with some of the close army friends!

Photobucket
Wei Lie, Ting Heng and Alvin!

Individual shots with them!

Photobucket
With Wei Lie! One of the great guy I get to know!

Photobucket
Ting Heng!!!!

Photobucket
Alvin! He is our company hair dressers! He helped cut my last botak head! *honoured*

Photobucket
With my PTP/BMT Buddy, Hong Kai!

I was in a mess that day after the parade! All drenched in sweat and my smart 4 look like shit!

Took pictures with some of the Sergent's and officers!

Photobucket
With SGT Woon Wah! I looked damn terrible on the one I took with him so decided to post this candid shot instead! Ha! Why I look so pale beside him ah?

Photobucket
My section commander, SGT Jia Xiong!

Photobucket
And the cutest SGT of our company! SGT Jeremy. See! He trying to act cute! Hhahaha!

Photobucket
With Captain Fahmie


PC 4, Hafidz

Photobucket
And PC 5, Yu Heng!

Photobucket
Last but not least, my platoon Sergent! SGT Shaheeb!

Okay! Just want to update this post and announce that I have POP LOH!

Damn, I wish it was ORD. 20 more months! :(