Monday, March 28, 2011

I love my friends, I love my off days, I love Z&Z, I love what I love the most in my life. :)

Finally after so long, all of us (except for Norvan) finally fulfilled our own words and went on a trip together. Hehe yea I just went last week but I prefer the food there definitely! Its okay Norvan, we'll have plenty of chances the next time round that you'll join in, sickbird!

So now let the pictures do the talking... Btw I needa haircut really soon LOL.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


The 6 of six split cabs. On the cab to Jusco with Zt and KS! :D 


Photobucket

Best part was the dinner that everyone looked forward to. Guess how much is this only!?!?

Photobucket


Last Friday, I spent my off day watching Gold Class for the first time!! The feeling damn shiokz, own blanket, adjustable chair, table for food and all. You can literally just sleep..... A total different (good) experience. The movie was okay, kinda draggy though IMO. ^^

Photobucket

Thanks to this, I think I'm getting addicted to Gold Class liaoz. Tsk. (Y)


Oh btw, ZAG&ZAG has launched! :D



Photobucket