Saturday, April 2, 2011

Class Gathering @ TAB

Wow! It's like been nearly a month that I last blogged! Hmm, I don't think I am busy so I guess it's my lazy bug acting up.

Anyway! I am updating now before I catch my plane at 3am later! Yes! That timing very insane!!

Organised a class outing with classgang! Was having trouble where to dine so I asked around over at Twitter and then my friend; Food Blogger Calvin Timo suggested that I can go try TABSingapore.

So last night, April Fool 2011, I was there with my wonderful friends! But as usual lah! Most of them are late!


Oh! There's no business on Monday?

First step into TAB, I already fell in love with the atmosphere. Then the staff brought us over to our reservation table but I was slightly disappointed with it because we were allocated at a long dining table (Made up of 6tables to be exact.) It's very hard for friends who sat one end to talk with the one who sat at the other end.

But I guess that's because we have a total of 12 people.



Camwhored and played around with this new camera Apps that Amanda introduced to me.

It's a bit blur but I like the effect or was it supposed to be blur?


The menu


With Thiamyue


Best buddy; Jia Hao.


With two of my awesome friend! :D

Actually hor, I didn't get to camwhore last night! Jia Hao was playing mega Jump on my iPod and after that he start cam whored with it! It was very scary I tell you as I overheard him saying;

"Why is my face so round? Why is my face so round? *Punch own face*"


Random shot of Uncle Chee Hau! He still look stone as usual! HAHAHAHAHA!


One more photo with Thiam Yue and Jia Hao but this time, normal effect!

Food and drinks came!





The Fruit Punch (Red colour one) is $9 while the Orange (Was it Orange Juice?) is $8 if I didn't remember wrongly.

I wanted to try something special as I recommended TAB's Fish & Chip to the rest who have no idea what to order.

So I ordered Rib-eye Steak, Well done. $22





Err, I just don't like the black sauce that was all over my steak.

Most of them ordered Fish & Chips, the cheapest main course I believe, $16. I didn't get the chance to try the fish but hey! The fries or was it wedges? Tasted great! It's unlike the normal kind of wedges or fries you eat outside. There's something about it that makes you want to eat more. But the serving was small in my opinion.



Thiam Yue ordered Chicken Parmigiana ($18) and I regret not ordering it because the chicken is really tasty! If you are going to dine at TAB, I strongly recommend this main course!







Yibin had TAB's Burger.



Okay! That's all for the food and drinks over at TAB. Erm, I shall not comment on Xiang Long's order.

Thiam Yue wanted a new Facebook profile picture;



Caught Simon Pettigrew performing last night.



I think TAB is a nice place for a chill out session after a day work. The atmosphere and singer performing etc.

Took some photos outside!


The girls! A pity Jasmine couldn't join us this time! :(


The boys! Eh Thiam Yue look damn gay in that pose! LOL!


Candid and they looked like they just came out from a concert hall!

Continued with our photo taking session outside TAB


GROUP PHOTO!


Love this photo!






Thiam Yue!

Oh by the way, there's isn't free wifi (It's locked...) over there. Just letting those who need wifi in order to check in foursquare etc know.

After which, a few of them went back home while the remaining ones decided to chill out! Well, Nova Da Jie say the night is still young! It's very rare she say that you know! Everytime she have to go home early! Nan de! Nan de! Hahah!

Pranked Jiahao on the way to Cineleisure. Told him a bird just shitted on him and I must say, my acting must be damn realistic as he actually believed me. :P

Chilled over at graffiti cafe at Cineleisure (Eh! that Japan shop one no more liao leh!)

Love the background over there!



Ending this post with me! :D



See you all 3 weeks later! I must go update on the Dim Sum supper outing lah!