Monday, April 4, 2011

Home sweet home.

The last time I stayed home the whole day was when I still in school. Like mentioned, mum's been nagging and I think I should make out effort to start spending time with them. Maybe I've been too busy with my own life, I realised they're getting old, both emotionally and physically. Few days back I just had a tiff with mum over some shitty arguments on medicine. I hate it when both of them are stubborn not to have med when they're sick and they need it. Maybe I'll be exactly like them in the future but still its not acceptable what! To me, I know I'm someone who always show concern in the wrong way and I hate it when people misunderstood my intentions. I know I don't show it out but I'm can't even imagine if one day they were to leave, really.

I'm still thinking if I should just change my job with so many problems arising.. Or should I just go back to tuitioning?!?! All this thoughts are just so frustrating sianz :/  Times like this I really wish to go on a getaway trip (again).

P.S I'M GONNA CUT HAIR ON FRI I CANNOT TAKE IT HAHAHA.