Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bloated!

Finally its my off day today, after working continuously for 5 days?! I don't think I can work as an OL also leh jialat hahahaha.

As usual, woke up only in the late afternoon, talked to dad and went back to take a short nap again. I always love off days of the week because the bed is too comfyyyy hahaha. As planned, 4 of us finally met up for a steamboat dinner at Bugis! :) 




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The pictures speak for themselves, happily eating while I'm taking pictures hehe just kidding. Had a good laugh and a good catch up after so longszx. :)


Photobucket

Yesterday I was so bored to death till I went to the library and borrowed a book. No kidding. It turns out to be kinda interesting though! :D 'Not what you think'

Ok! That's all for now this week! Back to work and I can't wait to ask for my off day another 3 days later, which I'll spend wisely again hehe. 24hours a day is never enough. Goodnight!