Saturday, July 16, 2005

Today is Saturday, you know?

Today is Saturday! You know? You know? But have to go back school for Art as we need to rush for our Art liao The moment I step into class, I saw Christmas Dinosaur. Apparently, she went for wedding dinner and have to dolled herself up.

Best part about Saturday Art class will be the NASI LEMAK!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY!! I actually ordered three packet of Nasi Lemak okay!! And I am stil hungry after these three pack!! Shahirah was shocked when I told her I was still hungry. Haha.

After Art lesson. Jiamin, Mei Teng and I went to watch the rehearsal of Racial Harmony Day. Very interesting especially one Malay girl. I almost dropped my teeth when she sing, I know I am bad but damn funny lah!! Guess what? We actually saw a new type of bug, Roachfly (Cockroach with Butterfly wing) and it was dancing while holding its wing. Nabei, damn gross lah!!