Monday, October 10, 2005

First Day of Job-Hunting

I was being woken up by Mei Teng phone call, met Mei Teng at Pizza Hut for lunch and then went to hunt our job.

First post was Mos Burger because we remember that they put up a notice about hiring people, but today we went no more notice le. Then went to popular, they said they are not hiring people at the moment. Next was Mini Toons, but must be 18 years old and above. In the end, we went to take Neo Print, went to buy newspaper for part time job. There is one at Orchard got one at orchard and many more...but still, must be 18 years old and I am fucking burning in pain due to sun tanning. We continued to shop, bought a green tee at Hang Ten. Dont know why, but I just love it and then bought it. Then went to Comics Connection and I bought Naruto vol 29.

We went back home instead, slacked awhile and Cat called and asked me if I want to go play pool. Their first sentence upon seeing me was

"Wah! Why you so red? Very not use ti it leh!!"

Lol, pooled awhile, we asked Soon Guan to come and meet us too but only arrived when we finished out game. =_="

Job-hunting mission failed and ended up spending so much money!! WTF!!