the link: http://www.hudson.co.jp/hde/vol006/omake/tr16/index.html
press the first button...then second button then press as many zero in your number pad as many time you could in ten seconds...
Song Title: D.D.D.
Artist: Koda Kumi Featuring SOULHEAD
Turn it, Turn it, Turn it up X 4
Hey everyone! How are ya doin'?
It's Heavy Show time
Listen up baby This time is special
"Perhaps" or "Probably"
We don't feel like that, 3 minds are right!
Start the Count, don't stop da 3 mix
Hot and Cool and Crazy Shit
Things nobody can see, Show Time
Many times I told you, but I say it again
I told you I'm gonna do the best I can
I know what I got to do to
make my dream come true
We don't need no tools to
make you feel higher (feel higher)
From this Naked body
everytin' Fly out (Fly out)
We don't need no spotlight,
cuz' we got the fire (got the fire)
When the show begins
I be the girl you've never met
No nobody can stop My time
This how I feel I just wanna dance
Nobody bother me please
I just do what I wanna do,
I do what I wanna do
Rise from Diamond a Fusion of different light
Let's go Crazy
(We'll work it!)
triple x size feeling! This be tha Hand sign
We come in Triple Super High! Uh
(Three MICS!)
keep keep dope dope dope
(yippy yippy yi yai!)
deep deep more more more
(yippy yippy yi yo!)
yippy yippy yi yai yippy yi yo! X 2
Go! KUMI go go go!
(yippy yippy yi yai!)
Go! SOULHEAD go go go!
(yippy yippy yi yo!)
yippy yippy yi yai yippy yi yo! X 2
We don't need no tools to
make you feel higher (feel higher)
From this Naked body
everytin' Fly out (Fly out)
We don't need no spotlight,
cuz' we got the fire (got the fire)
When the show beginsI be the girl you've never met
It's perfect temptation
I'll walk this road
so I can be with you for real
1 plus 2 scandalous
3 come together with endless
Nobody can stoping this or step in this
Cuz' we are girl with the "guarantee"
Course if A or B is A
If you're a greedy Girl
then the things you want is what others talk of
Yes we want'em all
A 360 degrees mosaic it ain't
Cuz Brain of society change it to a naked 180
Untrained, never fading, Face to face
Showing the Real game to the bunch of gamer
Only we got the Key to the next stage
When you hear it once, Sure you gonna miss me
After the second time You'll be addicted
I be hear everybody say "gimmisamo"
Da show has started and nobody can stop it
I can't stop it