Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photobucket

I had some deep thinking last night.
Yes, deep thinking...

I think I am someone who always keep things to myself.
I don't really tell many of my secrets/problems to my family or friends.
Not even my close or best friends!

Then I start to ponder, why didnt I?
Is it I don't trust them or what?

No, I think its because I find it weird telling them.
But what so weird about sharing secrets with your close friends? or even problems?

I seriously don't know...

Thats explain why sometimes my friends also dont share their secrets/problems with me
haha =D

I also never talk about my love life. I never share with any of my close friends.
ok, maybe I do but not in details.

"I love blahblahblah..."
OK!! STOP and there I go changing into other topic.

But I am a good love advisor!!
Dont believe! ASK SHERMAINE LOR!!

I feeling unhappy about something this morning.
But now when I am typing out this post.
I couldnt really recall what upset me!!

I havent been in serious mode towards my schoolwork.
I do sense a minor conflict among my class.

*I can actually see a line drawn on the floor liao lor!!

Eh, or am I just thinking too much?
Hope everything be fine for next term.

I think I am teaching bad things in my blog.
With reference to this post
A 15 years old girl actually asked me what is "blowjob?"

I seriosuly don't know how to reply her!!
so I just ignore her

She asked me again
So I have no choice but lie to her that its a toy.

She still ask me what kind of toy??

-________________-"

Ok, shall end this "deep thinking" post!!
Going swimming at froze house!!

PS: oh, my regular reader hate my new blogskin!!! she say the stripes are killing her!!