Yes, my phone was dumb! It doesnt make any sound!
My dad told me I have to go sony ericsson building beside IMM to get my phone fix!
So after procrastinate for gods-knows-how-many-days, I finally decides to make a trip down on monday.
I dont know how to get to that building besides knowing it is located near IMM.
But upon reaching Jurong East Interchange,
I realised that I can actually go Wisma to fix my phone! -__-"
So I decided to go Orchard since the staff at Jurong East Interchange also dont know where is that place.
On the way back from Orchard, I passed by Yio Chu Kang Station and I was thinking scarly I see Guo Wei aka Cloud! But in the end, I saw a familiar backview of a NS man.
AND ITS JASON aka SKY!! LMAO!! what a "coincidence"!
and for 2 days, I have to use this kuku phone!
So I decided to go Orchard since the staff at Jurong East Interchange also dont know where is that place.
On the way back from Orchard, I passed by Yio Chu Kang Station and I was thinking scarly I see Guo Wei aka Cloud! But in the end, I saw a familiar backview of a NS man.
AND ITS JASON aka SKY!! LMAO!! what a "coincidence"!
and for 2 days, I have to use this kuku phone!
Very kuku right? haha
Today erm I mean yesterday, I met up with Jiahao and Thiam Yue for our project.
Thiam Yue was late again! We suppose to meet 1:30pm but he reached orchard at 2:30pm!
So while waiting for him, Jiahao and me went to collect my phone!
YES!! MY PHONE IS FUNCTIONING NORMALLY!
GOT SOUND LIAO!! -keep on playing music-
Jia Hao and me had Breakfast at Food Republic while waiting for Thiam Yue.
We then proceed to the Macdonald at Lucky Plaza
THERE NO PLUG IN THE MACDONALD
WHY ARZ? SLAP THE PERSON WHO SAY EVERY MACDONALD HAVE PLUG!
*coughcoughbabacoughcoughbaba*
I suspect that the macdonald staff removed all the plugs so that people cant use laptop and then wont hop seats. you understand me?
We start our project right away the moment we sat down.
But first...
WE HAVE TO CHOOSE A GROUP LEADER
I already guessed that the two of them would vote for me as the Group Leader
But I dont want! Its like so unfair!!!
Hence, I suggested...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
DRAW LOT! Draw the shortest one!
But in the end, I still kena the fate of group leader! =(
Jiahao say its fate!
Jiahao say its fate!
See how hardworking we are!!
I took pictures of them but both hide away when I told them I am posting the pictures in my blog!
This is what happened when Jiahao hides away when I tried to take a picture of him doing the project!
This is what happened when Jiahao hides away when I tried to take a picture of him doing the project!
Very cool right?
Jiahao was down with flu and look at how much he used up the tissues!!
Actually, I felt that I didnt contribute much to the project.
They were busy doing but I was using my laptop and taking pictures!
I did helped!! But I stopped because I dont know what to do!
I feel bad about it.
But its ok, I will do the presentation
ANYWAY! I took some pictures of myself!
You all can take a look of my hair! haha
*I did not photoshop both the pictures above. Except for the borders! haha!!