Nick Vujicic was born with no arms and no legs. I had watched some short videos of his testimony on YouTube but none of them did God justice because they were too short. This is a longer video of his testimony. It is 13 minutes but worth the time - you will be blessed. My favorite quote is toward the end when Nick exhorts us,
"Circumstances do not have to change for us to become victorious."
Amen to that, Nick. You are a warrior and a man of God, created perfectly in His image. Too often I get replies after my testimony, "Do you know or believe that God can heal you?" I usually give a short but kind answer. Of all people, I know and desire to be completely healed. But if there was no suffering or sickness or death in this world then we would not long for heaven. I, along with all of creation, groan and wait eagerly for the redemption of my body (Rom 8:23). But until then, my time, my life, my all will seek to glorify the One who has give me life.