Few days back, Thiam Yue was telling me that he actually order a hoodie from a blogshop but the person emailed him and told him its out of stock. So now he was looking for a polka dot hoodie.
Then during class, we surf around the net to look for nice blogshop that sell polka dot hoodie. I also want to buy a hoodie. When I get home, I started to look around again and I showed him a blogshop with lots of nice hoodie but we ended up interested in the bagpack. So we might be getting a bagpack as we now waiting for the person to reply us.
So just now, I went around looking at all sort of blogshop again and I found a blogshop selling Hair Growth Shampoo leh!! 20bucks!! Maybe I shall get it.
I figured out that if I buy from the supplier, it might be cheaper but hor, I have no such lobangs. :(
Hey!! anyone has a blogshop? Leave your blogshop link in my comment leh so I can go see see.