Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday! Michy!!

HI you are a dork!!

Last friday right? I went out with some of my classmates to celebrate Michy 19th Birthday @ Bugis. We went to Tian Tian Steamboat for our dinner.

Before that, Michy, Wee Xiang, Nova, Jiahao and I shopped around Bugis. I bought a white berm for 15dollars only!!

While the girls trying out their skirts, I called Thiam Yue and guess what? He overslept!! So we decided to head over there first because we feared that might not be any seats left.

Jiahao and Wee Xiang was totally speechless and joker when they start to play role play in people shop. -_____-"

Reached our destination around 7plus.

The staff chooses the table outside for us and I was reluctant so I told the staff

Me: "Huh? Why cannot sit inside? Later rain how?"

Staff: "Today wont rain!!"

Me: "But I was told by the newscaster that today wil rain leh!!"

Staff: "Newscaster never report correctly one!!"

Me: "Who said?"

Nova was telling me that one of the staff said that if it really rain, the dinner will be on the house. I never heard that though but then it didnt rain anyway.

We settled ourselves and then when the soup was served. We saw the "Ma La" soup and was regretting because it sure looked damn spicy lor!! So we asked for a change but was rejected due to their policy.


Photobucket

Then we went inside to get our food and when I went back to our table, I saw Nova standing and one of the staff catching something on our table. The next minute I realised there is like about 10 to 12 little cockroaches swarming out of the stove due to the heat.

In the end, we had our soup changed but I think we can really ask them for refund lor!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thiam Yue reached the place at 8pm plus? Then he realised his EZ LINK card was lost so I accompany and helped him search for it but no luck.

So we eat and eat and eat and joke and joke and joke.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Michy's boyfriend was the photographer of the day. He took alot of pictures and thats why I am able to blog now with so much pictures!! To add some spice, I put caption on the pictures!! haha


Photobucket
Even when I eating crab also want to take!!

So its time for cake-cutting session when I overheard Wee Xiang and Jia Hao commeting the cake Thiam Yue bought.

You know why not??

Because...











HE BOUGHT A HEARTSHAPE CAKE FOR MICHY!!

Photobucket

Lol!! So we were like joking about it and I told Yong Long (michy boyfriend)


"LOOK!! He bought a heartshape cake for your girlfriend!!"

Then Thiam Yue get really paiseh!! Lol

Anyhow, here some more pictures which I would like to flood. Sorry if you have a lousy internet or lousy computer. I dont meant to lag your computer you know. hehe


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And now is group photos...


Photobucket
The girls


Photobucket
FAILED SHOT!! NEXT!!


Photobucket
Yeah baby!!


Photobucket
my head kena blocked. =(

The staff was kind enough to let us use a new table and provided us with new bowl for the cake. But hor, they gave us chopstick instead of fork leh!!

So we ended up using chopstick for our cakes. Weird combination! haha

There this red grapes-alike fruit on top of the cake and Wee Xiang who tried it was screaming SOUR LAHH!!

So all of us tried and screamed DAMN SUAN LAHH!! Except for me because I was humji and took the baby grape one. Haha

Then someone suggested play open number and whoever lose will eat the leftover grapes. Try out our luck is good or bad this year and guess what? Guess the lucky winner...


*DRUMROLL*







Photobucket
LIM THIAM YUE!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Haha it was so comical and enjoyable to watch him eat all the grapes. There even a video which I uploaded to youtube but it's a private video so anyone want to watch just tell me okay?


Photobucket
The red-grapes alike grape.

Oh, Thiam Yue wasnt that unlucky because he found back his EZ Link card on the way back at the station.


Photobucket
Going home.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Well thats the end of michy birthday celebrations. Happy birthday to you!! =)


Photobucket

PS: Wei Ming actually called me to go Serangoon for mahjong session but after my meal, I was too lazy to go over. Haha