-
Okay!!! I know, I know that I havent been updating my blog but you cant blame me leh because I am busy with school work and other random stuff! And I also have nothing really to update or do I? Nevermind that.
SO NOW I AM GOING TO UPDATE LEH!! CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!
RU GUO WO HAI BU UPDATE, I THINK ALL MY FRIENDS WILL DITCH WO DE BLOG LE LAH THEN WO DE HIT RATE WILL BE LESSER AND LESSER!!!
Okay, actually I dont really have anything to blog about. -.-
Let me share a random thought by me when I daydreamed during my lecture today. You know how I wish to go back to the past? I wish I can go back to primary one but with my 19 years old interlligence.
Then hor, I can outsmart everyone and talk back to the teachers. MUAWAHAHAHAH!! Isnt that cool? and awesome? My relatives will be like "wow, he so smart and blahblahblah!!"
Imagine I use sarcastic tone on my primary one classmates and teachers! *evil grin*
Okay lah!! I think I am crazy to have this thought. You know what not? My previous picture right? Mei Teng said I look like a waitress!! -.-