Monday, February 23, 2009

notsosecretlives

Okay, I just want to blog (after this post, I will blog another one...) because the weather is so cooling today! XD

You know? I didnt flunk my maths test leh!! Although mr.chai thiam said that its not good and that I have been slacking and that I had influence the rest of the class. -.-

He even told me that if I want to influence people, influence them to study. Oh how great!

The bad thing about passing my maths test? I was send to some grooming course next Tuesday together with other 13 of my friends/classmates. Mr.chai thiam said that only those who are good in maths are selected for this grooming course and that we dont have to attend maths next Tuesday so that he can focus on other students. -______-

And I think its rubbish! I dont see why I need to attend this course because I had attended something similar to that when I was in secondary three! Its pretty much the same lor although this grooming course consist of teaching you how to mix and match your clothes, colour charts and how to improving your fashion sense. Wonderful...

Nevermind that, let me just share something I found when I was bloghopping today. Anyone heard of "The Not So Secret Lives Of Us"?

Basically, its an online dairy whereby a couple blogged about their daily lives. Their dairy actually crease my boreness during class today because I was laughing on how the two of them started as couple and the guy (Trey) is damn humourous, witty or like his girlfriend (Jessie) said; Street-smart.

Photobucket
Jessie & Trey

But hor, I think both of them are not really couple (or maybe they really are...) I was thinking that it might be some advertisement scheme or something like that to promote AIDS? I only read some of their post and I already felt that they are like promoting for AIDS leh. Dont know why. ha.

PLUS, there is some competition where they ask readers to be creative and write an ending for them. Winners will win $500 I think.

So the question now is...


WHY WOULD COUPLE ASK PEOPLE TO WRITE AN ENDING FOR THEM??

Its like some sort of project where they get people to read their blogs meanwhile promoting something, in this case, AIDS?

Nevermind that, if you all are interested you can go to the website below and read their blog! =)



By the way, I think Jesse's best friend; Eleanor is a very very very vain and err, bimbo sort of girl? She is so seductive leh when I watched her introductions video. See below.



EDIT: LMAO!! How silly am I? They REALLY are promoting AIDS. okay...I wasnt really too sure about my speculation until Nuffnang email came.


Anyway, I am addicted to this song unlike most people who is addicted to Stereophony.

(I am seeing more and more people listening to Stereophony!! They very good meh? Even Ah Thong also addicted to them!)



The drawing are so cute but its a sad story leh!! Ending here! =)