Saturday, February 21, 2009

Why is happening??

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AR?

Yesterday I was using the internet but when I view my blog, not a fucking shit photo load!! I asked Baba if she can view my blog properly and she said can leh!!

WHY AR??? WHAT IS HAHPPENING??

Although its working fine today but this time its the nuffnang poll and advertisement that is not working...zzzzz

Nevermind that, I had edited my previous post because I find the english used was -.-"

EDIT: guess what? I was bloghopping just now, linking here and there (11:59PM, 22 Feb) and I accidentally clicked this particular blogger and I dont know whether there is some technical problems with his blog or what? The moment I clicked the back button, BOOM!! His blog keep popping up like some virus like that!!

Damn scary sia, and I think maybe its not technical error!! No wonder his hitrate is so high!! Because I dont see the reason why his blog so popular leh. Damn "jian" sia!!