Saturday, May 9, 2009

The "In" Thing In Japan?

Me: Hey, you want to come out to chill??

YQ: Got who?

Me: Err, Wei Ming they all lor

YQ: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

"Bu yao..."

Me: ... Okay...


-___________- Yeah! That's the most classic replied from Thong Yong Quan. I was telling Wei Ming and Jia Min about this when we failed to ask him out.


---

Few days back, Baba introduced me one website whereby you key in your name (Your name MUST be in chinese or in Kanji form.) and then it will show you what is inside or things that you are thinking in your brain.

My result turns out to be that my brain is full of secrets which I think is quite true leh! Yeah, I got so much secrets kept in my brain! *wink*

Photobucket

But Baba actually think that its not accurate at all and it's mainly just for fun!! She think that site just anyhow give result. In the end, I realised why she said that...

BECAUSE HER RESULT WAS THAT HER HEAD IS FULL OF HENTAI STUFF!! NO WONDER SHE SUDDENLY TELL ME THAT THE RESULT NOT ACCURATE LAH!! BECAUSE SHE GOT A NEGATIVE RESULT! HAHA!!

Okay, if anyone interested to give it a try, here's the weblink. It's kinda "In" in Japan according to Baba.


Type in your chinese/japanese name and see what result you got!! And if you unsure about what some character meant...

Here is the list of the Symbol meaning.

休 (kyuu) – rest
私 (watashi) – myself
迷 (samayou) - mystery/wander
善 (zen) – virtue
遊 (aso) – play
逃 (nige) – escape
服 (fuku) – clothes
酒 (sake) – wine
金 (kane) – money
忘 (wasure) – forget
楽 (tanoshi) – happy
食 (shoku) – food
(mou(zou)) – absurd
疑 (utagu) – doubt
疲 (hirou) - weary
寂 (sabishi) – lonely
泣 (naki) – crying
友 (tomo) – freind
欲 (yoku) – desire
悲 (kanashi) – sadness
学 (manabu) – studies
働 (hatara) – working
(nou) – worries
夢 (yume) – dream
眠 (nemuri) – sleep
秘 (hi(mitsu)) – secret
幻 (maboroshi) – vision
愛 (ai) – love
怒 (oko) – anger
H (hentai) – pervert
劣 (retsu) – inferiority
変 (hen) – change
狂 (kyou) – mania
幸 (shiawase) – happiness
嘘 (uso) – lie
犬 (inu) – dog
猫 (neko) – cat
家 (ie) – house
謎 (nazo) – puzzle
負 (make) – defeated
悪 (aku(ma) - evilness



---


One of my lunchbreak. I had this Korean meal which I always wanted wanted to try but kinda regret after my first scoop since it's full of vegetables and the smell of the mushroom are zzz. Yck!

Photobucket


---


And then last Friday, we had a Secondary Class gathering. Miss Wong was there too. However, this gathering was normal and err, boring? It's just like a simple dinner and that's all!

Not to mention that I had a very unpleasant dinner! All thanks to Mr Creepy-Looking-Eye-Zombie. Some stubborn asshole! Just my luck to sit beside him. I was kinda pissed off but Wei Ming was telling me to forget it, don't make the whole gathering into some awkward moments.

After the dinner, the rest went off even though Wei Ming and I asked them to stay and have some chatting session. In the end, Wei Ming, Jia Min and I wandered around in Causeway Point. Cam-whored at COURTS. -__-"

Photobucket
That's Wei Ming.

Photobucket
That's Lim Bei!

I Am not going to post the group photo because I looked damn "chou" Lalala.

Photobucket

Bye Bye!

PS: Ten more days to my big day. Am excited to celebrate with my classgang and my friends!!