Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Am Hungry Now & I Want To Eat These...

I am hungry now!! And you know what I feel like eating now??

Photobucket
MCSPICY!!! (too bad there is no double mcspicy now!)

Yes,! I have this urge to eat mcspicy now!! ROAR!!! I want to eat!! I shall not care about any pimples outbreak or what!!

Maybe tomorrow I shall go buy one and eat!! Or maybe I shall call Delivery now? Shall I? Should I?

Photobucket
FRENCH FRIES!!

Fries without salts!! Yes!! I AM SO GONNA EAT TOMORROW!!

Maybe I shall go eat Big Breakfast tomorrow first...hmmm

Photobucket
LA JIAO PANG XIE!!

I had crabs for dinner just now but its not chili crabs!! I miss chili crabs!! :(

Photobucket
Lastly, Stringray!!

It's been ages I eat Stingray!! OMG!! ALL THESE PICTURES OF FOODS IS MAKING ME HUNGRY!!!

Tell me!? Who dont loves La Jiao Pang Xie and Stingray?

Okay, I have got the SRF pictures but am still waiting for Carol to send me pictures taken by her friend's camera. Thats why I said I really need a camera...

But hor, I kinda noob at buysing these techy stuff leh!! I want to get a style looking and good camera but I just have no idea how shall I start!! Can anyone help me??

Okay lah! 4 more hours and I shall go visit MAC and buy breakfast!!