Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Making Hitler look fun by comparison

If Brüno is one of my most anticipated movies of the year, then Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel is undoubtedly the film most likely to make me hack my loved ones into pieces with an axe and then hide the evidence in the walls of my house...of the year. I've already blasted the trailer into oblivion, but it looks like the squirelly little bastards are back for round two. And they've brought they're lady-friends with them, causing furries/paedophiles around the web to...actually, I don't think I want to finish that sentence. Notice how each one of them matches up to their corresponding male counterpart; you've got the leader, the nerd and the slightly overweight third one with learning disabilities.

The truth is, I cannot express how much I hate this franchise in words. So instead I've put together a brief photo montages of some people I would choose to spend two hours with over seeing this movie.