Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nabei! Chao Jidan!

Nabei! Chao Jidan!!

My laptop was down for like 3 weeks or so. And then my Boardband contract expired so I thought that will mean there is no internet for me lor!

NA LI ZHI DAO MY PAPA JUST TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACCESS INTERNET LOR!! AND THATS WHY I AM ABLE TO ONLINE NOW!!

That time I used my desktop to access for Internet but cannot so I actually thought "Oh, must be no more Internet liao..."

That explain my MIA and not blogging. But dont worry, be ready for more post as I have been out quite often. I still have my Birthday post not yet done!!

Now is 1:30am, later will be my last day of my attachment!! YAY!!!!!!!

Ciao, be sure to visit my blog next few days. :)

EDIT: HOHOHOHO!! I ended my work early today since I completed my work fast!! 9weeks of attachment is finally over!! WOOT!!

Just want to show you all some videos!! Go watch them!! And I shall get my birthday post up ASAP!! I promise yo!!


The choreography of this PV really amazed me!! So is the song!


Another great ballad.


Colorful!

Okay. Thats all for now yo!!