Just thought I'd put a quick question out into the ether; can anyone recommend any good podcasts? I listen to SModcast religiously - it's basically the weekly ramblings of Clerks director Kevin Smith and his producing partner Scott Mosier - topics can range from movies to Nazi's to their respective sex lives. I also listen to a handful of film podcasts - my favourites are The /Filmcast, Scene Unseen and Filmspotting. Additionally, a friend of mine recently started her own movie podcast called Screen Sirens, which you can find at screensirens.podomatic.com, and another friend got me hooked on The S-Words Podcast, in which every week the hosts discuss a pop culture topic beginning with the letter S.
Anyway, those are my suggestion; does anyone out there have something to add? They don't necessarily have to be focused on movies. I'm starring down the barrel of a ton of homework in the next few weeks, and the only thing that can get me through it is my trusty iPod and the voices of total strangers. Thanks