Friday, October 2, 2009

Its Krrunch Time, Get Playful!

Contest Entry

Theme C: Krrunch Time at HOME

One fine day at my home.

No, wait! It's one boring day at home...

I was bored to death with my studies...






I can try using these pringles chips and create some Krrunch pringles-related games!

PRINGLES-STACKO





No! This is not your usual UNO-STACKO! This is PRINGLES-STACKO! Making use of our favourite snack: Pringles!

I had a Krrunch time playing with PRINGLES-STACKO!

(My Pringles-Stacko is short because the smell of these chips tempted me to eat some! :P)

Next, I shall try creating some brain-teasing game!

I think I can turn them into...

PRIN-TAC-GLES (Tic-Tac-Toe)



Hmm..how shall I place my pringles?



I shall set a trap!

Let you all see the PRIN-TAC-GLES




And I won! (Mine is the round pringles!)

Try using pringles instead of drawing on a piece of paper! I am sure it's gonna be Krrunch!

Lastly, I shall turn these pringles chips into...

PRINGLES CARDS!




And I got ROYAL FLUSH!

What? What you mean you can't see my royal flush?!

I shall show you all! MY PRINGLES ROYAL FLUSH!



See! I have got 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace!

THAT's ROYAL FLUSH RIGHT?!!

And my Queen Pringles Card wear lipstick!

Come! Zoom for you all!!


Very Sexy right?


Isn't that Krrunch to turn your boring day into a playful one with pringles? What are you waiting for? Get your pringles now and think of some pringles related games!

Have Krrunch with your own creations!

Pringles Video



“It’s Krrunch Time, Get Playful!”