But I will try my best okay!? Anyway, pictures credit in this post goes to: Amanda & 24seven.
Firstly, I would like to thank 24seven for organising this year-end social media event. It was indeed a wonderful party. Meeting other bloggers and new friends.
The theme of the party was "Crazy Hat" and I brought Amanda to the party and luckily, she have a spare cowboy hat (very nice okay!) so that means I don't need to go shop for one (though, I am still looking for a straw hat.)
And oh! I borrowed her polaroid and this was how I looked like that day:
I swear I looked like a tourist. haha!
The party was held at Singapore Arts Museum. So I met Amanda at 5pm at Causeway Point to purchase the film and battery for the polaroid. After that, we are all set and off to SAM. Arrived at around 6:30pm plus I think? And asked around for the party location.
I think I wasn't being myself that day. I was kinda shy and didnt really open up to the people I met on the party. It was like the bubbly side of me wasn't there with me. Haha!
But Amanda was very different from me. She was the one who socialised with most bloggers so I was glad I bought her along! If not ah, I will be standing one corner that day liao le lah! HAHA!
The only people I think I open up more to was; Only After Coffee.
Anyhow, show you all some pictures! :D
With Amanda.
With two of 24seven staff, Eevon and Diana aka molemole.
The party started with Buffet Dinner first. The food there was fantastic! Especailly the ham. (yum yum!)
Can you spot me? Hehe!
Started interacting with other bloggers.
Love their hats, masks and the wigs of course!
During the party, there was a list of tasks that we need to do in order to win attractive prizes. One of which involved was looking for a particular art piece in the museum.
And tadah! Amanda and I was kinda early for the party so we started off searching for it before Claudia (Director of 24seven) announced the starting of the game. :P
Pictures taken using Amanda's Iphone.
In the midst of the event, Amanda spotted one guy and approached him. My first thought was "why this person look so familiar ah?"
Amanda suggested taking a photo with him and then we exchanged namecards and THIS IS THE TIME whereby I realised who he was...
He is Ladyironchef
And after I know who he was, I went...
"OH!! YOU ARE LADYIRONCHEF! I KNOW YOU! YOU KNOW JAYDEN!"
Alamak! *facepalm* Totally paiseh. I don't know why I blurted that out.
But it was nice to see him in person. I heard about him when I went for a dinner with Jayden, Arissa and Dawn. Apparently, he is a food blogger. Do not go his website with empty stomach hor! :P
And then we had band performance by Black Diamond Ninja and Only After Coffee.
Black Diamond Ninja.
Only After Coffee.
As I have mentioned just now, I was kinda hit off with the memebers of Only After Coffee. Started off by taking pictures with them. And also polaroid! So I took one of the polaroid picture that I took with them and asked for their autograph.
I was like; "May I have your autograph pleaseeeee?" :D
Again, amazing shoot by Amanda using her DSLR. Cool eh!
Lets not forget about the emcee of the day! Ben!
He is one of the member from Black Diamond Ninja too! Funny guy!
And then, LUCKY DRAW! Wow! I was actually eyeing on the holga when I know it was one of the lucky draw prize.
I WAS TELLING MYSELF I HOPE I WIN THAT!
Especially during the time when Claudia about to announce the Holga's winner.
Inside me, I was like praying hard that I am the lucky winner...
So when she read out the number; 2...4...7...4...
I was "omgomgomg! 8! 8! 8!" (In case you dont know, my lucky draw number was 24748!)
And then she read out the last number which is "8."
I WAS "OMG#@$#@$#@$#@$! DID I REALLY WON A HOLGA??"
And yeah! I happily went to her and recieve my prize!
You know the feeling anot? This feeling!! Damn shiok lah! HAHAHA!!
Receiving my prize from Claudia.
I am a happy boy! HAHA!
My Holga. (Though, I lost the instruction menu after the party at yongling house.)
The first prize was a 12mega pixel samsung phone.
And there was also the voting for "Crazy Hats" and the winner was...
Look at her awesome chio hat!
And also the winners for the games we played earlier. Amanda was one of the winner.
And her winning photo was;
lalalalala~~~
The staff of 24Seven. The one wearing red is Kris
And a group photo to end the party.
If you are reading along this line, it pretty means that its the end of my 24Seven Hat-py Party post! Muawahahah!
And one thing I must praise about them is, it is really thoughful of 24seven to provide us blank namecards for us bloggers to write down our particulars and exchange with other bloggers! Great job!
Ps: Not sure if you are able to comment since my haloscan expired liao! But maybe you all can help me tryyyyyyyyyy? :D