Monday, January 25, 2010

Blessing in disguise.



Slept at 5am last night, woke up with fever and bad cough = tio meh = missed school. Didn't wanna go for driving lesson but no choiceeee. Was coughing like mad inside the car. Circuit session for the first time, turned out to be so fun!

Then the gei kiang me went to meet my boy outside CDC and off we went to Vivo. On the train to Outram Park, even before the train reached City Hall, yours truly fainted in the cabin. Hahaha omg kinda dramatic but haiya who cares so much at that point of time rightttt. Thanks love, when I blacked out and trying to keep me conscious at the same time, for rushing in and out of the station to just to buy drinks and chocos back for me, for not bothering about the stupid rules of not eating/drinking in the mrt premises and forced me to gulp down the bottle, :) I was still telling him to meet straight at Vivo instead, so imagine if I was alone... Lovelove, really.

After 20mins of rest, went down to Vivo and met his mum. Had dinner right away and that silly boy was narrating the story to her. Omg bought dont know how many clothes today, thanks to his mum for the shopping spree! :D Poor boy, didn't find any clothes for himself instead. So being very nice, its my turn to accompany him tomorrow ;)

First time fainted in a public place, I think I learnt my lesson.. Well I told my mum when I got home and almost tio meh :( So say hello to checkup on thursday!