A few weeks ago we learned that Megan Fox was either fired from or quit the production of Transformers 3 after comparing director Michael Bay to Adolf Hitler (aparently the director who casts his female leads by having them strip-down to a bikini and wash his ferrari is sometimes difficult to work with). Since then, rumours have been swirling as to who would replace Fox as Shia LaBeouf's unrealistically attractive love interest and become the next erotic daydream of thousands if not millions of fans around the world.
Well it seems we have our answer. Victoria's Secret have just released this video congradulating model Rosie Huntington-Whitely for snagging the starring role in the upcoming Transformers threequel.
Given how much I hated Transformers 2 (check out my review here), I find it pretty difficult to get worked up about this piece of news. It confirms that Michael Bay is a mysoginistic prick who's more interested in having sex with his starletts than he is in making a decent movie, but then again we already knew that.
As for this new girl...good for her I guess. The more I think about this piece of news, the less I care. Megain Fox wasn't good in these movies so I suppose it's unlikely to be too big of a step down. Why am I even writing about this? I wonder if there's anything good on TV right now.
Well it seems we have our answer. Victoria's Secret have just released this video congradulating model Rosie Huntington-Whitely for snagging the starring role in the upcoming Transformers threequel.
Given how much I hated Transformers 2 (check out my review here), I find it pretty difficult to get worked up about this piece of news. It confirms that Michael Bay is a mysoginistic prick who's more interested in having sex with his starletts than he is in making a decent movie, but then again we already knew that.
As for this new girl...good for her I guess. The more I think about this piece of news, the less I care. Megain Fox wasn't good in these movies so I suppose it's unlikely to be too big of a step down. Why am I even writing about this? I wonder if there's anything good on TV right now.