Was at some reunion dinner yesterday and even went to my first visiting of the year. Impromptu max. Wanted to stay up the night but I guess the fatigue I had over the past few years were powerful enough to make me doze off at 3am hehe.
As usual, sleep till the sun shined on my ass and my sis finally came over!! Got changed, had breakfast and started doodling around in the room with her. I know I always say this but I really like being with her and I miss the times when we were sleeping in the same room, shared the same clothes and had the same stuffs together. Maybe because I was young back then, she didn't get to talk much with me (how would I know what she's talking about right? HAHA) And when we the two tigresses quarrel, the house can really collapse hehehehe. No pictures! Hopefully get to take one with her tomorrow ;)
Oh but anyway, went to several places to pray blessings and got myself a bad lot though :/ Had a long day today, with all the visitings and running around. Tomorrow's another day where we need to pray blessings, it's grandpa's anniversary. Time flies. :)