Wednesday, April 27, 2011

laksa lemak

laksa lemak





laksa lemak laksa lemak laksa lemak



laksa lemak laksa lemak laksa lemak







The bagel, an unsweetened doughnut with rigor mortis. ~Beatrice & Ira Freeman



Now and then it's good to list all the things you regularly do for which there was once a good reason. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



He carried his childhood like a hurt warm bird held to his middle-aged breast. ~Herbert Gold



There's lots of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven't the time to enjoy it. ~Josh Billings



To win you have to risk loss. ~Jean-Claude Killy



If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days. ~Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar, Chapter 8



Really, all you need to become a good knitter are wool, needles, hands, and slightly below-average intelligence. Of course, superior intelligence, such as yours and mine, is an advantage. ~Elizabeth Zimmerman



Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Beginning," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore



Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his little animal friends. ~Author Unknown



The sun is but a morning star. ~Henry David Thoreau, Walden



Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors. ~Alice Walker



Love your country. Your country is the land where your parents sleep, where is spoken that language in which the chosen of your heart, blushing, whispered the first word of love; it is the home that God has given you that by striving to perfect yourselves therein you may prepare to ascend to him. ~Giuseppe Mazzini



You can say this for ready-mixes - the next generation isn't going to have any trouble making pies exactly like mother used to make. ~Earl Wilson



It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! ~Author Unknown



When I go out into the countryside and see the sun and the green and everything flowering, I say to myself Yes indeed, all that belongs to me! ~Henri Rousseau



No wife can endure a gambling husband, unless he is a steady winner. ~Thomas Robert Dewar



Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked. ~Jeff Pesis



If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered. ~Robin Tyler



How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? ~Matt Groening, The Simpsons, spoken by the character Homer



Her hair possessed so powerful an animal odor and was so electrically stimulating, that its mere contact with my skin instantaneously made me forget fever, fatigue and pain... and I immediately felt heroic ardor and new strength flowing and surging through my veins. ~"The Garden," Chapter 1