Friday, April 15, 2011

ZAG&ZAG COLLECTION LAUNCHED

Photobucket


Photobucket

Hurhur, pictures do the talking! Friends do please support! :)
http://zagnzag.livejournal.com/2886.html


Okkkk, so today is my off day! Didn't get to rest much because I gotta wake up earlier than usual to do registration over at SIM with Xinghuei and Mingming. Had lunch at LJS and being us, we wanted to eat ALOT ALOT of things lor!!!!!!! Ended up settled on LJS and was too full to have anything else :/

I hate the journey to Clementi because its really a long one. Sigh... And while waiting.. JESSICA CAME IN!  So excited + happy + shocked to see her lor!!! Then I realised its been a long time since all of us gathered around and I miss this group of girls. :( When are we meeting?!?!?!?!

Heh heh, then to town with Mingming. I asked her to accompany me because I didn't go there for a very very very very long time. It's still as boring as ever though, especially FEP. After shopping for a couple of hours or so, we went separate ways and I came home for home cooked dinner (totally luv it!) and tada! My collection! :)

So... till then!