Tuesday, August 21, 2007

woke up late today...was like 933am then go out when my class start at nine...then meet kaiwei and go to sch together then to canteen fer breakfast...then there this classmate of my (fergot her name) told me i kena debar...then i was like thinking she joking so i say okok...until eric came to me and say bad news i kena debar then i know its fer real...meaning of debar is you cannot take exam...T__T so i asked teo since eric was shock that i kena debar...teo told me cos i national day week didnt come...wadthehell loh...i didnt turn up on the celebrations and the day after national day...and some of my classmates is worse than me but didnt kena debar...they ask me got kena warning letter anot but i say i didnt...but they got kena and didnt get debarment? what is this? nvm...called nich and realised that i woke him up from his beauty sleep...

Had nafa test...physically tired so didnt go library...i feel ashame that those ah gua is better than me...haiz...and terry and fabian damn disgusting loh...walk the sch with only their boxer after the 2.4 run...damn gross sia...and we had class shot...teo insist to take pic of us doing nafa test...then that han pei put his leg near my head...so i hit him and accidentally scratch him...then he keep telling ppl i scratch him...say i am petty...c'mon loh you put legs near ppl head of cos ppl wil dulan la...if i put my leg on you, you also wont like mah...who will like? dunnoe who is the petty one sia...keep telling ppl i scratch him...

Chatted with wm and was like telling him how scare i am fer my Os...then at admiralty station, saw mdm wong and i knew she saw me...but didnt say hi to me so i went to her and say hi and guess what? she gave me a sarcastic smile and just walked away...i felt so sad and like a fool...this make me wonder maybe because she saw me in ite uniform...guess its true that a ite student cant really lift up their head...so i must really pass my Os . Now make me dun feel like return sch on teachers day...maybe i will asked someone who is going to help me ask miss wong fer the prelims paper when and blah...

hope tml a better day...