Monday, November 3, 2008

Drama Craze

Drama Craze

My whole family has been crazy about 篮球火 especially my dad. you know? Last two days, he and I was fighting over the use of the laptop because both of us wanted to watch our drama. Yesterday he even warn me not to use the laptop because he want to watch 篮球火online.

TOTALLY CRAZY ONE LOR!!

Anyway, I am currently watching this sad drama; 14才の母. This drama is about an average junior high school student who becomes pregnant with her lover’s child. The drama will show her gradually maturing as the circumstances around her change.


Photobucket


I only at episode two! All thanks to my dad, work and school!! =(

Anyway, I hope my orange backpack will come soon!! My workplace recently selling lots of kiddy files and notebook which is tempting me to get them!!

After that, I am going to get a plain green hoodie!! =)