Monday, November 3, 2008

Reader's Hebrew Bible

Some of you may be familiar with Zondervan's Reader's Greek New Testament which came out in April 2004. It is a great way to stay in the Greek Text without being bound to a lexicon. It has definitions of words that occur less than 30 times in the footnotes which allows us to be more free to just sit and read the Greek NT!

With such a great, portable resource and how beautifully it looks with its soft leather (or pleathur), I awaited with great anticipation for its partner, the Reader's Hebrew Bible (I know, call me a geek!). Well, finally it's here!

For some reason, I missed it's debut in March of this year. But I'm so glad to have found it and I wanted to let those of you who may not have known about it to know that it has arrived! I just ordered a copy and await for it to come!

Happy reading my fellow Bible lovers!