Saturday, October 9, 2010

Because I just want to blog! Just want to blog!

YES! I want to blog! I want to blog! I want to blog!

Wee Xiang 21st Birthday!

Long due post! But whatever here it is! Celebrated Wee Xiang 21st over at his house! As usual, fun and laughters and of course, GOSSIPS!




With Michy!


Nova and Jasmine!


And Thiam Yue!

Jiahao! WHERE ARE YOU AH? LOL!


Group photo! We need to meet up more!


Birthday boy making his wishes!

Last but not least, bonus photo!



Outing with Army mates!

Luckily I smart, didn't come on time! All of them were late! Hhahaha!

Initially, we wanted to go Chomp Chomp but foresee that it will be damn packed! We decided to dine at a near by Tse Char...




Jin Hao thinking want to order...


Random picture of the table cloth. Flower flower!


Group photo with Sir Yeo Yu Heng!


With Shaw Jie


Nonsense me!


Wei Lie treating me bubble tea! <3 src="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/dumbellz/DSCN0254.jpg" style="border: medium none; width: 450px; height: 600px;" border="0">

That's all! BYE!