Friday, June 19, 2009

I am back yo!!

It's raining now!! Nice weather to have a nap! Anyway, I am here to post my belated birthday post!!

I actually dragged till now then blog edit the photos and blog about my birthday celebrations. Almost a month leh!! And now some of the small details I already forget liao le lah!! Haha, but thanks to my beloved friends and class friends that celebrated my birthday!! You know I love you all yo!! ;)

Lets go back to 36 days. Met up some of my close class friends to celebrated both Jasmine and my birthday. Its an early celebrations.

As usual, we have no plan, no aim and whatsoever. We just meet at Bugis. Walked around and decided to dine at Pasta Mania.

After the meal, we decided to walk towards Esplanade. We walked a long way, we joked, chatted and laughed.

Then we decided to settled down at one place for some chit-chat session. Michy told us to sat in one straight line, I was like thinking how do are we suppose to chat when all of us sit in one straight line? Isnt sitting in a circle or something like that will be better?

But nevertheless, we just sat in one row. Silent occurred. And then both Jasmine and I was presented with two little cake. Damn sweet and surprise!!


Photobucket
The Birthday boy and girl


Photobucket
I really like this candid shot.


Photobucket
Crazy you know? Suddenly, someone put Yibin's helmet on my head!


Photobucket
And my hair in a mess!!


Photobucket
Another candid shot.

Okay, I realised its kinda boring now, the way I blog, but dont care lah! I just gonna post some pictures with caption!!


Photobucket
Jasmine


Photobucket
Myself


Photobucket
Jasmine

BLAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Getting very boring right? Pictures and few chunks of words. I seriously find its kinda boring leh!!

Aiyah! I shall stop complaining and continue with this post....


Photobucket
ME!! Blowing the candles?


Photobucket
ME!! A candid shot!!

IMMA LOVES CANDID SHOTSS!! DAMN "ZI LAN"!!! Wait, izzit "ZHI LAN"? AHAHAHAH!!


Photobucket
Another random shot!

All of them are damn sweet lah!! The cakes is damn cute and yummy you know!! My flavour is Tiramisu while Jasmine ones is Strawberry!!


Photobucket
Jasmine's Strawberry cake


Photobucket
My Tiramisu birthday cake!


Photobucket
LASTLY!! GROUP PHOTOS!!


Photobucket
Informal.

After the cake session, we went to slack at the roof floor of Esplanade. We had this very lame moments. Lol. And then home sweet home!!



I think this is 34 days back. Asked all my secondary school friends out!! But I was late for one hour? Damn paiseh sia!! Asked my friends out and yet I am damn damn fucking late!

BUT HOR!! THAT IS BECAUSE I WAS BUSYING WITH WEIMING!!

Busy with what? With Mei Teng very very very belated present lor!! What? You all anyhow think right? Haha!!

Just a sneak peek of what we did for Mei Teng present.


Photobucket
LOVES THESE PICTURES!!


Photobucket
<3


Photobucket
We did a photo albums for her..

I tell you lah!! Those who were there all laughed!! Because inside got alot of "Jin Dian" photos! haha! Such memories!!

When all had arrived, we were thinking where shall we dine? All of them asked me to decide since I am the "Zhu Jiao" that day. But I was very indecisive and in the end, I took Audric suggestion and we headed for PIZZA HUT!!!

Val Val friend, Chun Ni was there to celebrate my birthday too

Photobucket

And thanks Val Val and Chun Ni for the present! But I am very shy to show the present. Haha


Photobucket
With Val Val.

By the way, do you all find the pictures in this post lighting very bright? Because I used Photoscape to edit the pictures since its easier than photoshop, as in not very mafan but I am kinda noob in photoscape so dont laugh at those poorly edited pictures hor!

(But I do find there a "meng huan" effect leh!)


Photobucket
The guys!


Photobucket
A group picture before the meal


Photobucket
Another one!!

After photo taking session, we settled ourselves and thinking what to order and such...


Photobucket
You see!! Audric and Ah Thong thinking hard what to order!


Photobucket
Val and Zhi Cong


Photobucket
I ADORES mushroom cream soup!!


Photobucket
PIZZA HUT CHICKENS!!


Lastly, not forgetting Pizzas!! But shit, I actually ordered the wrong type of pizza lor!! And then Wei Ming and Mei Teng table were like keep showing off how great their pizza was and all those shit to make me jealous!! Nasty them! Lol

Really lor!! Even when their share was served first (because they ordered first mah!) They also want to show off to me!! Bad! Bad!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And tadah!! They gave me a surprise cake!! Haha!! I think its one of their tactic lor!! I was busying chatting with Mei Teng and then suddenly a waiter presented a cake!

But why the lights never switched off ah? And we were even told to lower down our volume as one of the customers complained!!

WHAT THE HELL?? ITS A CELEBRATIONS LEH!!

And I really dont think we are very noisy leh!! It was like normal!! Just the same volume as the rest of other customers there.

Nevermind! Show you all my cake!


Photobucket

ONE MORE TIME!!


Photobucket

ANOTHER SHOT OF MY CAKE!!

Photobucket

MUAWAHAHAHAH!! I KNOW YOU ALL JEALOUS OF MY CAKE!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!


Photobucket
My cake and myself! But I looked "cui" here!


Photobucket
Make a wish!!

(Eh, actually I didnt wish anything...I just pretend only!!)


Photobucket
I couldnt pretend anymore...


Photobucket

You know ah! I think I was damn blur sia!! I was looking at my cake and then I was thinking why two candles only? Then I realised oh! Two big candles equal twenty years old...

Damn! I am very old liaooooooooooooooo!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Pretend to cut the cake


Photobucket
Thanks Mei Teng, I think she helped me to cut my cake and shared with the rest of them.


Photobucket
A last group photo before we go!!


Photobucket
Okay, I just found out there is another last group photo...

Then the next thing we did was ARCADE!! I dont know how we ended there but yeah, we played a couple of games.

DAYTONA


Photobucket
Wei Ming getting ready!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
De Cong, Audric and Ah Thong racing together.

Then Ah Thong and Audric decided to try this new racing game...

Another type of Racing Game


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wei Ming keep sabo-ing them by pressing full turbo so that their car will full blast and drive faster...

Basketball

Photobucket
A round of Basketball among the guys


Photobucket


Photobucket

I cant remember how much I score but I am not the last one hor!!

Next, Can anyone tell me the name of this game?


Photobucket
Very serious...


Photobucket


Photobucket
Wei Ming


And then on the actual day! 18th May.

I missed the surprise that Nicholas had planned for me because I went for the MONSTER VS ALIEN screening. But that because I dont know he actually planned something for me!!

Phew, I am finally done with this birthday post. Reason why I took so bloody long to post is because I havent got my birthday pictures!

See! I really shall get myself a Digital Camera lor!! Then I wont have to rely on friends to send me pictures!! HOW CAN A BLOGGER WITHOUT A CAMERA HUH??

Next shall update on Flea Market outing and Singapore River Festival if I manage to find the pictures! :)

PS: I need to find a Blogger Friend. Anyone want to be my Blogger Friend?

PS2: Blogger Friend as in he/she also a blogger lah!

PS3: Oh ya, you all should realised I changed my blog top and profile pic. I actually want to change my blogskin de!! But I am damn lazy to do...I think I shall do bits by bits bah! Haha!!