Upon reaching the N Seoul Tower Plaza compound, I saw a human iron sculpture hanging in the air.
Beacon Lighthouse next to the N Seoul Tower
Panoramic view from the lighthouse
Panoramic view facing the north side of Seoul
Coincidently there was The 8th Annual Manhwa Day event, where manhwa is the Korean term for comics and animated cartoons. I’m not sure the name of these characters. I appreciate if someone knows it, please enlighten me in my below comments.

Pavilion in between the N Seoul Tower and the beacon lighthouse
View of the N Seoul Tower at different time
The roof terrace is the symbol of romantic couples love. There are a lot of couples came here and keep terrace lock on the iron fence; and couples wrote some message about their love.
View from the roof terrace facing the south of Seoul
Night view of Seoul, without a tripod
Sunset
Symbol N
Beautifully lighted pavilion
Reed of Light garden
Human iron sculpture hanging in the air
Though the shots were not that good, I need to practice more. Alright, time to head back to hotel.