When I watched this trailer, the following thoughts came into my mind in the following order:
1. Hey look, Eric Bana is wearing a St Kilda Saints shirt!
2. Holy christ, Seth Rogen has lost a lot of weight
3. The sound seems to be lagging behind
4. I'm getting really tired of Jonah Hill
5. Eh, Australian's are funny, I guess
6. Yeah, the sound is definitely lagging
7. Adam Sandler hasn't been in a good movie for a long, long time.
8. Die Hard, lol
Overall, I think Funny People will probably be really...I'm trying to find a better word than 'funny". Lot of great jokes, and obviously, a very good cast. However, there's something about Apatow's movies that bother me; although I loved both 4o Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up, they also have a slightly irritating quality to them that I can't quite put my finger on. Even so, I'm definitely looking forward to this film.